The LABEOC offers many options to get involved. Follow us on social media and sign up to receive email news alerts, or join the business network to receive alerts targeted to the business community and participate in resource requests and information sharing.
Communications Only Option
Follow us on social media and subscribe!
You will receive the latest news during a disaster, send right to your inbox. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Business Membership Option
Join the LABEOC Network as a Business Partner
Our network of businesses is strictly for purposes of supporting and sharing with our partners during an emergency. **If your business was previously a member, please re-register to be added to the network.**
How do we support business?
- Connect private sector and public sector
- Provide the latest news and alerts to the business community
- Request status updates from affected businesses and report issues to the state
- Respond to resource requests as they arise
- Send quarterly newsletter and important notifications
Your information will be kept confidential except for internal use and
- Not be sold
- Not be used to contact you with a sales pitch
- Not be shared publicly, except as required by law
Note: No governmental agency can guarantee the utilization of any business during an activation of the LABEOC. Please do not contact the LABEOC for sales, or arrange product demonstrations, or discuss your particular products or services. We do no evaluate specific products or services, nor do we accept solicitations.