The Disaster is Over… Now What?
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is the federal agency that focuses assistance on businesses in times of disaster.
Get Help for Your Business
- Getting help starts with the determination of a federal disaster declaration. Check the SBA website for declarations.
- Find your area and click to open that page. It will provide instructions for applications and locations of local SBA sites.
- Apply for the disaster loan. SBA disaster assistance loans can assist businesses in the following areas:
- Repair or replace real property
- Repair or replace machinery
- Repair or replace fixtures
- Repair or replace Inventory
- Leasehold repairs
- Login to your account or check your email for loan status updates.
Get Help for You and Your Employees
FEMA will help individuals and families recover through grants and low-interest recovery loans administered through the SBA.