The Disaster is Over… Now What?
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is the federal agency that focuses assistance on businesses in times of disaster.
Get Assistance for Your Business
- Getting assistance is starts with the determination of a federal disaster declaration. Declarations will be posted on the SBA website.
- Find your area and click to open that page. Instructions for applications and locations of local SBA sites will be provided.
- Apply for the disaster loan. SBA disaster assistance loans can assist business in the following areas:
- Repair or replace real property
- Repair or replace machinery
- Repair or replace fixtures
- Repair or replace Inventory
- Leasehold repairs
- Login into your account and/or check your email for loan status updates.
Individual Assistance for You or Your Employees
FEMA will help individuals and families recover through grants and low-interest recovery loans administered through the SBA.