Hurricane Ida recovery efforts continue in SE Louisiana.
Special Programs Administered by FEMA
Multi-Family Lease and Repair – FEMA is seeking owners of rental properties (apartment complexes primarily) that could be potentially repaired to local, state, and federal codes/standards and offered as temporary housing for FEMA applicants in a timely manner for up to 18-months from the date of declaration, unless extended.
More about the program
Direct Lease – FEMA is principally seeking potential management companies who do the predominance of their business in the parishes listed below, within reasonable commuting distance to the parishes in the State of Louisiana, but all interested property owners are encouraged to participate. Under Direct Lease, FEMA is seeking property portfolios with properties readily available to lease to FEMA.
How do we support business?
- Connect private sector and public sector
- Provide the latest news and alerts to the business community
- Request status updates from affected businesses and report issues to the state
- Respond to resource requests as they arise
- Send quarterly newsletter and important notifications