FEMA has released the funding notice for $6 million in competitive funding as part of the fiscal year 2021 Homeland Security National Training Program Continuing Training Grants.
For FY 2021, program priority areas consist of select emerging threats and gaps that align with strategic priorities that recipients are expected to incorporate into products and activities funded through the Continuing Training Grants program to build capability across the nation. The FY 2021 focus areas are:
- Public Health Emergencies;
- Pandemic Preparedness and Response;
- Mass Care-Community Sheltering and Relocation Assistance; and
- Tribal and Rural Preparedness.
The funding notice is posted at Grants.gov. Upon receiving approved submitted applications (by 11:59 p.m. ET, Aug, 16, 2021), FEMA will provide funding as cooperative agreements awarded directly to the selected applicants.
If you have any questions, please contact Office of External Affairs:
- Congressional Affairs at (202) 646-4500 or at FEMA-Congressional-Affairs@fema.dhs.gov
- Intergovernmental Affairs at (202) 646-3444 or at FEMA-IGA@fema.dhs.gov
- Tribal Affairs at (202) 646-3444 or at FEMA-Tribal@fema.dhs.gov
- Private Sector Engagement at (202) 646-3444 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, follow Administrator Deanne Criswell on Twitter @FEMA_Deanne.