Tuesday, August 23rd
11:30 am -1:30 pm CST
537 Cajundome Blvd.
Lafayette, LA 70506
Hands-on Workshop for Government Certifications will include an overview of government certification programs, the benefits of the programs and walk you through the registration steps of acquiring the certifications to help you grow and sustain your business.
The workshop will cover these programs:
• SAM Registration • 8(a) Certification Program • Hubzone Certification • Women-owned Small Business Certification • Veteran-Owned Business Verification • Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Certification • Small & Emerging Business Development Program
This event is held in partnership with SBA, Louisiana District Office, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the Greater Southwest Louisiana Black Chamber of Commerce, and LSBDC at UL Lafayette.
To register :
PLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOPS
Follow us on Twitter
In celebration of Women’s History Month, join the SBA’s Office of Women’s Business Ownership and the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center for the virtual Women’s Business Summit on March 29-30, 2022. The free event will include power-packed panels, inspirational fireside chats, and ‘Ask an Expert’ workshops to help you build, scale, and grow your business. Panels and discussion topics include:
- Innovation and Investment
- Building an Equitable Recovery Framework for Women Entrepreneurs
- From Essential Worker to Essential Entrepreneur: CARE Economy Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- The $100B Marketplace: Contracting Opportunities for Women-led Firms
- Exporting & E-Commerce
- The Changing Landscape for Entertainment and Hospitality Industries
August 18, 2021
9:00 am – 12:00 pm CST
SBA Louisana District Office and Louisana Small Development Center (LSBDC) at Southern University
Join us for SBA Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) Certification Virtual Conference as you will hear from Small Business Administration regarding the certification processes, procurement opportunities, funding opportunities, technical assistance providers, small businesses and a panel discussion addressing “Lessons Learned Through the Pandemic and from Other Disasters.” The federal government’s goal is to award at least five percent of all federal contracting dollars to women-owned small businesses each year. To help provide a level playing field for women business owners, the government limits competition for certain contracts to businesses that participate in the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Federal Contracting program.
To register, visit – http://www.sba.gov/la
Small Business Events Calendar
FREE and Open to the Public